Monday, March 1, 2010

March 1st-New ideas, New outlook, Same Mission

Ok...
So first off, I'm still want to give the people good quality music to listen to. I'm working on a few projects right now but I really feel like, its time to settle down and work on my own stuff with a select few people that I'm working with right now. Just because it will give me time to develop as a producer. As of March 20th, I'll be shutting things down in order to go ahead and move forward with the project I have in mind. Any previous obligations that I stated would be continued through this time, I'll be able to continue working on...yet the amount of time devoted to them will be decreased. I know it may cut down on my current business, yet it will help me move forward. I'm looking to the future right now, and I have to in order to become the person that I want to become. With my schedule stretching me out the way it is and the deadlines folks are setting for themselves, it's just too many conflicts.
With all the ideas that I've got in my head, I think its time to go ahead and let them out. Hopefully it'll give the audience an idea of what ,not only what I'm thinking, but also what I'm capable of doing in the studio. I'm all about quality right now, and I feel like I have a long way to go. But in order for me to give YOU the best, I have to be the best that I can be.




But in the meantime, be sure to keep a look out for Mike Diablo's United Loan commercial on Foxie 103 and Power 107 that I produced and his new single "Ain't I Cool" will be hitting the streets soon.


Make sure to check out the new hit by me, B.Moses, and Mr. Jones called "Do It To It". Here's the link where you can download it for free:




Also check out the music of Primo Starr produced by Pompey at:



I'll make sure to put some more music up ASAP in promotion of the upcoming album "It's Bout Time".


Til next time though, God Bless...

Yep Yep

1 comment:

  1. I think that sounds great, do you! it will help you.. & everytime i talk to you, you have a lot of great ideas.. so time to put em out there!

    ReplyDelete