Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Check This Out!!!

whats good everybody! its a beatutiful morning!

I just wanted to come through and show you guys a site that i just joined last night. It's a spot where you can earn a little extra change without doing too much. Now i'm not sitting here telling you that you'll make MILLIONS (you can, but I can't guarantee it), but an extra $100 every day or two hasn't hurt anybody I don't think. I know I could surely use it to go towards my music.

Dr. Credit...Make Some Extra Money

I could explain this to you, but they know a lot better than I do. But basically you get change by setting up an add and then people come through and click on it. Of course you get MORE money if people sign up. It's a little bit of typing once you first sign up, but just follow the steps and you'll get through it.

Now i know ya'll are wondering... "how much does it cost?" Well for me, it costs $10 bucks to sign up. Thats because of the offer i chose. But don't let that deter you because you have to "use dough to make bread" right? Plus you'll get $100 on the first day so you'll get that money back PLUS some.

I'm just asking, before you say no, at least click on the site and read it. Then decide alright?

Thanks bunches!

Yep Yep

No comments:

Post a Comment