Monday, January 14, 2013

Pompey productions! Updated FINALLY!!

Hello fellow humans and inhumans and happy belated new year!!

It's been a hot minute since I have last posted and a lot has happened since my last post. This is my first blog of the year so I want to let you guys in on a few of my plans for 2013.

I've come across a few great artists over the past year and I'm really looking forward to releasing some great music this year.

As a new addition to my blog for 2013, I'm going to be releasing a video each week beginning the first week in February. Some will be tutorials, rants, interviews, sneak peeks, etc.

On another note, i have also started providing mixing and mastering services. $40/song. For every 2 songs, the third is free. You can also get a free sample of what your mix could sound like. For more information, email me @ pompeyproductions@gmail.com. also, if you are in the CSRA (South Carolina-Georgia area), I'm running a special on recording until the end of January. $35/hr. Feel free to book your session at any time.

Stay tuned...this is going to be a great year :)

YEP YEP & God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment