Tuesday, July 14, 2009

just another day at the job

you know...sometimes a job is like a relationship...at first you seem to be really interested...then after a couple of years...things become mundane..you struggle to find things that interest you because you've been doing the same thing over and over...something in you wants to find something new...something exciting...but then you'll end up right back in the same spot after a while..looking for something intriguing...

this is the reason i love making music. no matter how many times my fingers touch the keys, i enjoy it...i love how i can put what i feel into my music without the use of large words that the average audience won't understand without a pocket dictionary...eventually words are put to my music...but until that point...i feel like i'm able to get everything i feel off of my chest...

and it clears my mind to make new music!

anyways...

make sure to check out my myspace page HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/LILBUDDYPRODUCTIONS and check out the new tracks. The 2 new jams up are directed towards the beautiful ladies out there. The first new track is called "Bussin" by Smokesta (the singer is in the process of being replaced) and the second new track is called "Lil Mama (I Like Her)" by Mike Diablo.

I'm always looking for feedback so let me know if you like the songs or not. I also have some personal songs on the page that I've done (Bam Bam, Up Dey, Anytime Anyplace...)

anyways..back to work.

ya'll have a good one.

Yep yep

No comments:

Post a Comment